Vision, Mission & Objectives
The Faculty of Computing and Informatics determines to be the centre of excellence in innovative and creative information technology towards achieving global standards.
The Faculty of Computing and Informatics strives in achieving scholarly excellence in information technology and attain international recognition through its teaching, learning, research, publication, social contribution and balance of knowledge through the development of a wholesome graduate to generate high standards of productivity and quality that is necessary for the realisation of nation and social development.
- To enhance the environment for research, teaching and learning by extending knowledge in the ICT field especially in multimedia, computing and e-commerce disciplines.
- To provide a balance between theory and practice, this will form the basis for students’ future careers as multimedia, computing and e-commerce professionals.
- To improve the national and international standing of the faculty in terms of research, teaching and learning.
- To provide the opportunity for students in professional career development through high quality education.
- To ensure quality courses that focus in current, up to date techniques and industrial practice.