1. Where is FKI located?
FKI is located at two different campuses. The main office and two undergraduate programmes are located at the Labuan Campus. The two programmes are Multimedia Technology and E-Commerce. The other two programmes, which are Software and Network Engineering, are located at the main campus in Kota Kinabalu.
2. What undergraduate programmes are offered by FKI?
Four programmes are offered: (i) Bachelor of Science (Multimedia Technology), (ii) Bachelor of Information Technology (E-Commerce), (iii) Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) and (iv) Bachelor of Computer Science (Network Engineering).
3. What postgraduate programmes are offered by FKI?
FKI offers postgraduate studies at the Masters and PhD level by research. The field of study is varied from Information Systems to Computer Science.
4. How can I apply to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate study in FKI?
Please visit our admission link for details of admission.
5. Who should I contact for further information?
Academic Service Divisions
Jalan UMS, 88400, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Phone: (+6088) 320053 Fax : (+6088) 320090
6. For other enquiries, please fill in the form electronically at e-respon.