Vision & Language Group
Context-Oriented Visual Object Recognition
- Measuring and exploiting the compatibility of visual confusion and contextual separability
- Subsampling effects on learning object classes
Psychology, Well-being and Nature
- Neural and statistical modelling of directed attention fatigue
- Modelling the restorative potential of visual scenes
- Comparing human phenomenological interpretation and machine analysis of corpora
- Automatic extraction of memorable structures in unstructured material (visual and text).
- Automatic generation of mnemonics.
- AMOR: An Adaptive, Multimodal Architecture for Visual Object Recognition (2012-present).
- Dr James Mountstephens (Senior Lecturer)
PhD Students – 1
- Edward Wong Kie Yih
MSc Students – 4
- Toh Chia Ming
- Chew Lin Hou
- Fung Hung Kiat
- Choong Mei Yeen