Bachelor of Science with Honours (Multimedia Technology)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Multimedia Technology) with Honours is an undergraduate degree programme offered by Faculty of Computing and Informatics at Labuan International Campus. This programme will provide students with skills in the areas of interactive media, graphics arts, audio technology, animation, video and publishing. Students will be exposed with the latest and widely utilised multimedia tools as well as programming languages. This will enhance students’ techniques in design and develop multimedia application.
Graduates specialised in Mutlimedia Technology program has the op portunity to work as; computer animator, video speacialist, computer graphic designer, web designer, pragrammer, interface desginer, database desginer and interactive multimedia application developer.
- To provide graduates with knowledge, principle and skill in Multimedia Technology either as preparation for research or for a career in the IT Field.
- To prepare graduates who possess the ability to design, implement and manage IT solutions, resources and recognize the impact of technology on individual, organizations and society.
- To produce graduates who have communication, team, leadership and interpersonal skills and aware or social ethical and legal responsibility.
- To equip graduates with entrepreneurship knowledge and skills by adapting and commercializing them into their work and product development.
Programme Learning Outcomes
- To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles and theories relating to Multimedia Technology.
- To apply theoretical principles and skills of Multimedia Technology in relevant areas.
- To communicate effectively with peers, clients, superiors and society at large.
- To demonstrate professionalism, social and ethic considerations in accordance with ethic and legal principles.
- To demonstrate teamwork, leadership, interpersonal and social skills.
- To utilize relevant techniques and demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving.
- To apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development.
- To apply board business and real world perspectives daily and demonstrate entrepreneurial skill.