Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the Bachelor degrees offered by FPEP?
- FPEP offers various business, economics and accounting fields, namely the Bachelor of Business with Honours (specialising in entrepreneurship, financial management and banking, hotel management, international business, marketing, and tourism management), Bachelor of Economics with Honours (specialising in economic planning and development, monetary economics, and human resource economics) as well as Bachelor of Accounting with Honours. For further information, please refer to here.
2. When can you apply?
- Application to enter any of the Bachelor degree programs is opened once a year and must be made via online through the Ministry of Education Malaysia’s UPU website at http://upu.moe.gov.my/. Please refer to the website for further information.
3. What are the minimum academic requirements?
- The candidate must have successfully completed the Malaysian Higher Education Certificate (STPM) or Matriculation or Diploma, and fulfilled the additional requirements of the respective degree programs. For further information, please refer to here.