Objective, Goals, Mission & Vission
- Produce graduates who are recognised in the fields of psychology, sports science, education, and social work,
- Produce graduates who are well equipped with knowledge, skills, and values related to the disciplines of the faculty,
- Produce well-trained psychologists, sport science personnel, counsellors, educators, and social workers who are qualified to serve as community leaders, teacher leaders, social nurses and other related professions, and
- Cater for the present needs and demands in producing competent and balanced graduates who are globally recognised in their respective disciplines.
- Carry out research and teaching, publications, conferences, consultations and trainings related to human well-being for all disciplines in the faculty, and
- Maintain the excellence and make UMS as a key institution in education, training and research in psychology, education and social work, sport science and community development.
The Faculty of Psychology and Education (FPP) aims to be innovative and dynamic in thriving for excellence towards the fields of psychology, education, social work, and sports science worldwide.
FPP strives toward international recognition for excellence in the fields of psychology, education, social work, and sports science through teaching and learning, research, publication, collaboration, and professional community services to produce well balanced, qualified, competitive, and skilled human capital to fullfil the developmental needs of the community and nation.