CAB eBooks provides a unique opportunity to access CABI’s prestigious titles in an easy-to use format. Books are indexed and retrievable as chapters, ensuring that a search of available titles will return the most relevant results and save you valuable time.
- high quality content written by world experts
- the world’s applied life science literature at your fingertips
- dynamic front file supplemented by archive material
- titles available and indexed as individual chapters
- all chapters and titles fully indexed and integrated with CAB Abstracts
- search for individual terms or browse by subject or title
- eBooks displayed as easy-to-navigate PDF files
What are the Options?
There are two CAB eBook collections available:
CAB eBooks Front File (2014–present)
CAB eBooks Archive (2011–2013)
**Access only available within UMS Campus network only.