INFORMATION MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Information Management Division is responsible in developing systems and applications for all the divisions under Registrar's department and to ease registrar department's information access by the staff and student.
This division also act as the reference center of the university's main information.
To be university's information keeper holistically.
To collect, process and provide university's information electronically and to be updated and relevance refference sources.
- To coordinate, collect and validate data from all the JFPIU of University Malaysia Sabah
- To provide ICT application system to help in university's data processing to produce accessible accurate and updated data.
- To manage accurate and updated university's data for all university's community and also other parties.
- To provide and maintain Human Resource information system that satisfied the customer's needs.
- To ensure the work environment of Registrar Department towards electronically usage (ICT) as overall.
- To provide creative content of Registrar Department is interactive and informative.
Divided into two (2) Sector:
1. Information Management Sector
2. Application Development Sector