INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AFFAIRS AND VISA UNIT
1. Managing international students affairs by providing information and guidelines to them.
2. Providing budget plans for international student activities.
3. Managing international students activities.
4. Act as the secretariat for Registration Meeting and Minggu Suai Mesra (MSM) for international students.
5. Updating the international students alumni information.
6. Managing international students welfare.
7. Managing matters related to insurance, visa, and students pass (undergraduate/postgraduate).
8. Act as team manager for international students activities organized by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and Centre for International Affairs.
9. Manage and updating the Centre for International Affairs website.