LIST OF PUBLICATION FOR YEAR 2015
1. Mohd Harun Abdullah, Sahana Harun, Salman Al-Shami, Maryati Mohamed ; Water Quality and Aquatic Insects Study at the Lower Kinabatangan River Catchment, Sabah: In Response to Weak La Niña Event ; vol. 545-558 ; SAINS MALAYSIANA.
2. Fadhil Md. Din, Siti Nur Fatihah Moideen, Ponraj Mohanadoss, Shreeshivadasan Chelliapan; Wasted cockle shell(Anadara Granosa) as a natural adsorbent for treating polluted river water in the fabricated column model (FCM); Desalination and Water Treatment.
3. Fadhil Md. Din, Maizatul Asnie Mohd. Aris, Rafidah Shahperi, Shreeshivadasan Chelliapan, Aznah Nor anwar, Sivathass Bannir Selvam; Effect of effluent circulation and hydraulic retention time (HRT) on the performance of a modified anaerobic baffled reactor (MABR) during start-up period; DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT · OCTOBER 2015.
4. Fadhil Md. Din, Shahabaldin Rezania, Amirreza Takiekhozani, Mohd Fadhil, Shazwan Mat Taib, Fadzlin Md Sairan, Ponraj Mohanadoss, Shaza Mohamad, Farzaneh Sabbagh; Perspectives of phytoremediation using water hyacinth for removal of heavy metals, organic and inorganic pollutants in wastewater; 163:125-133 ; JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT · AUGUST 2015.
5. Fadhil Md. Din,Ponraj Mohanadoss, Shreeshivadasan Chelliapan, Shahabaldin Rezania; Effectiveness of Eichhornia crassipes in nutrient removal from domestic wastewater based on its optimal growth rate; DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT.
6. Fadhil Md. Din, Shahabaldin Rezania, Shazwin Mat Taib, Farrah Aini Dahalan; The Efficient Role of Aquatic Plant (Water Hyacinth) in Treating Domestic Wastewater in Continuous System; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHYTOREMEDIATION.
7. Abu Zahrim Yaser, A.Nasimah, Nidal Hilal; Coagulation/flocculation of lignin aqueous solution in single stage mixing tank system: Modeling and optimization by response surface methodology; JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
8. Harry Chong, Ejria Saleh, Shu Kim Lee, Jedol Dayou; Ocean Salinity and Temperature to Generate Renewable Energy; Borneo Marine Research Institute.
9. Collin G. Joseph, S.M. Anisuzzaman, D Krishnaiah, l C Ooi, A Bono; Parametric and adsorption kinetic studies of methylene blue removal from simulated textile water using durian (Durio zibethinus murray) skin; vol. 896-907; WATER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 72(6): · SEPTEMBER 2015.
10. Collin G. Joseph, Gianluca Li Puma, Kye Shane Quek, Yun Hin Taufiq-Yap, Kogularama Sanmugam; Photocatalytic degradation of cationic dye simulated wastewater using four radiation sources, UVA, UVB, UVC and solar lamp of identical power output; DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT · SEPTEMBER 2015.
11. Collin G. Joseph, Wan Mohd Ashri Wan Daud, Kogularama Sanmugam, Quek Kye; Parametric and adsorption kinetic studies of reactive black 5 removal from textile simulated water using oil palm (Elais Guineensis) empty fruit bunch; 15(8); JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCES · AUGUST 2015.
12. Collin G. Joseph, S.M. Anisuzzaman, V. V Tay, Yun Hin Taufiq-Hin; Modification of commercial activated carbon for the removal of 2,4-dichlorophenol from simulated wastewater.; 34(4) ; JOURNAL OF KING SAUD UNIVERSITY - SCIENCE · JANUARY 2015.
13. Nobutake Nakatani, Daisuke Kozani, Takashi Ozaki, Masanobu Mori, Kazuhiko Tanaka; Utilization of Ion-Exclusion Chromatography for Water Quality Monitoring in a Suburban River in Jakarta, Indonesia; 1945-1960; WATER 6(7):· JULY 2014.
14. Baba Musta, Bibi Noorarlijannah Mohammad Ali, Chin Yik Lin, Fera Cleophas, Mohd Harun Abdullah; Assessment of heavy metals contamination in Mamut river sediments using sediment quality guidelines and geochemical indices; 187(1):4190; ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND ASSESSMENT · JANUARY 2015.
15. Fadhil Md. Din, S.B. Mahat, Ali Yuzir, A.N. Anwar, S. Shamsuddin, Shreeshivadasan Chelliapan, N. Othman; Performance of an anaerobic stage reactor (ASR) treating synthetic wastewater during start-up phase using palm oil mill effluent (POME) sludge; 1067-1076; RESEARCH JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL, BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES 4(4): · OCTOBER 2013.
16. Newati Wid, N & Horan, N. 2016; Recovering Resources from Wastewater Screenings through Anaerobic Digestion and Phosphorus Precipitation; vol. 3, pp 00-00; Current Biochemical Engineering.
17. Newati Wid & Nigel Horan; Identification of Phosphate Precipitates from Wastewater Digested Liquor; vol. 1087, pp 262-266; Advanced Materials Research.
18. Nobutake Nakatani, Masanobu Mori, Kaori Arai, Shin Ichi Ohira, Katsuya Sagara; Simultaneous analysis of silicon and boron dissolved in water by combination of electrodialytic salt removal and ion-exclusion chromatography with corona charged aerosol detection.
19. Siti Aishah Mohd Ali, Carolyn Payus & Masni Mohd Ali; Surface sediment analysis on petroleum hydrocarbon and total organic carbon from coastal area of Papar to Tuaran, Sabah; 19 (2)318-324; The Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences.