1. Who are our Alumni?
All individuals who have followed a Degree or post graduate Degree, Diploma, Certificate programme with a least a duration of one semester at the University Malaysia Sabah ,
are automatically our alumni.
2. How to register as Alumni?
All undergraduates and past graduates are automatically the alumni of University Malaysia Sabah, Its is importance for alumni to update theirs particulars for the UMS Alumni Directory by
updating your profile via http://hepa.ums.edu.my/alumni/. So that, we can keep in touch with your life.
3. What are the benefit being Alumni Universiti Malaysia Sabah?
Alumni UMS will get various benefit including the announcement of career, activity, discount and etc.
4. As alumni, how can i contribute towards the University?
You can help by participating in the varioyus activities organized by the University or by contributing ideas or programmes towards enriching learning experience of all students, Other
assistance include donation, sponsorship, expertise and volunteer services. Whatever your contribution they are most welcome.
5. Who are those who can benefit from the services of UMS Career and Alumni Centre ?
Current student, recent graduates and alumni can approach the UMS Career and Alumni Centre for assistance and services.
6. Where is the UMS Career and Alumni Centre located?
The UMS Career and Alumni Centre located at the 1st Floor of Anjung Siswa Building, Student Affairs Department, Jalan UMS, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
7. How do i request for career counselling assistance?
8. How and where can i access information regarding possible job opportunities?
Final year student, graduates and alumni can access information related to various career opportunities from time to time via our official website of UMS Career and Alumni Centre and official facebook page.