HE21 PROGRAMME SUMMARY
HE21 International Marketing
The programme aims to equip students with knowledge, skills and abilities to manage International Marketing activities in the global business and cyber environment responsibly.
- To provide graduates with knowledge, skills and critical thinking pertaining to International Marketing issues needed for research and the advancement of career in marketing.
- To prepare graduates who possesses the ability to plan, implement and manage marketing strategies resources and recognize the impact of marketing towards organizations and society.
- To equip graduates with professionalism values and attitude by adapting them into their work and practical development.
- To produce graduates who have communication, team, leadership and interpersonal skills and aware of social ethical and legal responsibility.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles and theories relating to International Marketing.[PLO1].
- To apply theoretical principles and skills of International Marketing in relevant areas. [PLO2]
- To utilize relevant techniques and demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving.[PLO3]
- To communicate effectively with peers, clients, superiors and society at large.[PLO4]
- To demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and social skills.[PLO5]
- To demonstrate professionalism, social and ethical considerations in accordance with ethic and legal principles.[PLO6]
- To apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development.[PLO7]
- To apply broad business and real world perspectives daily and demonstrate entrepreneurial.[PLO8]
- To demonstrate leadership in International Marketing field.[PLO9]