Bahasa MelayuEnglish (UK)

Frequent Questions

How to do research in Sabah

Must obtain permit to do research in Malaysia

        From the Economic Planning Unit (EPU), Prime Minister’s Department, Kuala Lumpur or from Sabah Biodiversity Council (SaBC).

        Form available online, and can submit online too.

        Require letter of support from local counterpart

        Local counterpart/collaborator

        Provide letter of support

        Logistical support and other practical assistance in the field.

Mutual benefit and ‘win-win’ long-term relationship