Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the Bachelor degrees offered by FPEP?
- FPEP offers various business, economics and accounting fields, namely the Bachelor of Business with
- Honours (specialising in entrepreneurship, financial management and banking, hotel management,
- international business, marketing, and tourism management), Bachelor of Economics with Honours
- (specialising in economic planning and development, monetary economics, and human resource
- economics) as well as Bachelor of Accounting with Honours. For further information, please refer to here.
2. When can you apply?
- Application to enter any of the Bachelor degree programs is opened once a year and must be made via
- on-line through the Ministry of Education Malaysia’s UPU website at http://upu.moe.gov.my/. Please
- refer to the website for further information.
3. What are the minimum academic requirements?
- The candidate must have successfully completed the Malaysian Higher Education Certificate (STPM) or
- Matriculation or Diploma, and fulfilled the additional requirements of the respective degree programs.
- For further information, please refer to here.