Universiti Malaysia Sabah Registrar Department is one of the departments that serves as a nerve-centre in terms of management and administration of the University.
The main functions of the Registrar Department are as follows:
· Governance of the University
· Governance of Human Resource
· Governance of security of the University
· Governance of assets of the University
· Governance of Academic Activities
Efforts towards achieving excellence is evident through the Mission of the Department formulated as follows:
“The Registrar Department is committed towards excellence through its competent human resource in creating a conducive environment for the realisation of the vision, mission and objectives of the University.”
To realise this mission, six (6) major areas have been established in the Registrar Department;
· Administration and Governance Division
· Human Resource Division
· Customer Service and Information Management Division
· Legal and Disciplinary Division
· Academic Services Division
· Security Division
Department’s Motto and Objectives
“INFORMED, WITH INTEGRITY, EFFECTIVE”
Always informative in providing an efficient, friendly, with integrity and effective.
· To strengthen governance of the University by using innovative management methods.
· To implement human resource management professionally, efficiently and effectively.
· To ensure human resource investments provide reasonable returns.
· To ensure safety of staff and University’s property at optimum level.
· To improve the University’s academic governance systematically based on IT facilities.
· To ensure main reference information are always updated and relevant.
To achieve excellence in the governance of the University through development of human capital in line with the vision, mission and objectives of the University.
The Registrar Department, Level 4, South Block, Chancellery Building, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Jalan UMS, 88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
+6088-320000 ext 1417 +6088-320243