Announcement From: Faculty Of Medicine and Health Sciences, UMS
Subject: Medical Research Methodology and Basic Medical Biostatistics 2019
Warm greetings from FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SABAH.
We would like to welcome Postgraduate students (MSc/PHD) and members of the public who have interest in writing proposal and doing research as part of the requirements in their working environments to join our event, MEDICAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BASIC MEDICAL BIOSTATISTICS 2019. This would be a great opportunity for the participants to:-
- plan and manage a programme of research
- make use of and evaluate a variety of research tools and methodologies
- address issues of copyright, confidentiality, data protection and other ethical issues
- articulate, reflect on and critically evaluate their chosen subject of research and its methods
- communicate with colleagues in the same and other disciplines about their research
- pursue specific research methods in detail
Events : MEDICAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BASIC MEDICAL BIOSTATISTICS 2019
Date : 25th – 29th November 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Time : 8 AM – 5PM
Venue : Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Malaysia Sabah
Fee : RM 200 (Students) / RM 300 (Non-students)
We’ll be providing the participants with a certificate as part of their participation in our event.
Please find attached is the brochure and daily programme during the event.
If you are interested in our daily programme, we would highly appreciate it for you to fill the google form here.
Kindly let us know if you need any further clarification, or for inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our secretariat, Mdm Rafia (+60168813812) and Mdm Sabrinah (+601125218044)
Looking forward for your participation and it will be our with your presence to our event.