This is the main drive of Students Affair and Alumni Department. It plays the main role in managing administration, finance and services.
- Managing administration and Students Affair Department including staffs’ services.
- Keep all the records and documentation.
- Act as the secretariat in handling any disciplinary issues.
- Managing infrastructure and equipment in Students Affair and Alumni Department.
- Publish bulletin, brochures as well as using the mass media to keep the community updated.
Planning and managing budget and expenses Providing inventory and asset records Coordinate students’ financial claim
- Managing ONE STOP CENTRE, transportation, seminar room and meeting room.
- Planning and managing ICT aspect including SAA web portal.
- Planning and managing co-op and ATM Machine in SAA compound.
- Handling visitors.
- Evaluating and planning the enhancement of quality services to fulfil the Manual Quality Assessment (MQA) requirements