Responsible in monitoring , planning and coordinating all the cultural and arts based programs in the campus. Besides that, polishing talents and looking forward to find the apprentice of the artists and high-class performers.
- Promotes the cultural and arts awareness
- Promotes unity among the multiracial community in Malaysia.
- Providing opportunities to the students to participate in any cultural and arts based events.
- Organizing related events.
Promotes high quality human capital with excellence both academically and softskills.
- Held collaborative strategic among the faculties, hostels, universities in the local as well as international boundaries.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise in developing arts and cultural products.
- Establishing clubs and societies.
This section will be focusing on areas such as :
- Music (traditional and modern)
- Dance ( traditional, newly-created, modern and contemporary)
- Traditional Games
- Faith and practices
- Cultural appreciation
- Cultural and heritage