International Student Courses
LIST OF CO-CURRICULUM COURSE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CHOOSE ONE (1) ONLY
*Kota Kinabalu Main Campus
SPORTS RECREATION & MARTIAL ARTS COMPONENT
ART AND CULTURE COMPONENT
LEADERSHIP & COMMUNITY COMPONENT
BUSINESS, AGROTECH & TECHNOLOGY COMPONENT
* COMPULSORY for students to complete at least 3 credit hours (one course) of co-curriculum course for graduation purpose.
* The grade achieved in the course will be counted in the calculation of students CGPA.
* Course learning orientation: 30% theory and philosophy and 70% practical/ studio.
* Student should attend and fully participate in all course activites including classes, a community service program (UMS-SPRINT) and Co-Curriculum Carnival.
* Classes (lecturer and practical traning) for co-curriculum courses will be held for 14 weeks on Saturday or Sunday.
* Check registration status of co-curriculum course to avoid registration in wrong course.
* Print registration slip form SMP for dealing with PKPP office and Academic Services Division (BPA) and for student's own record.